- Great energy efficiency. Our windows reduce the average Chicago homeowner’s energy bills by 25-30%, saving around $3600 over 5 years. Our windows use triple-coated low-emittance thermal glass to increase energy savings. If you need energy-efficient windows, please give us a call at 708-443-4289.
- Guaranteed quality for life. Our windows are built to last 75 years, which helps keep your wallet full and landfills empty. If you ever need a window replaced, we will do so for free.
- Professional service. We’ve won several awards for customer service and design, including the Super Service Award from Angie’s List. According to a survey of Angie’s List users, WindowWorks is one of the top 5% of home improvement companies nationwide.
- Convenience. As a full-service company, we do everything but pick out the windows. We’ll take care of installation, removals, debris-cleaning, and everything else. In addition, our professionals work quickly—we can install up to 15 windows in a single day.
- Great value & tax credits. In addition to saving you 25-30% on your energy bills, our windows qualify for Energy Star tax credits. The current tax refund expires at the end of this year, so please call us right away at 708-443-4289 to order your windows-and-installation.
To get a free price quote or learn more about our award-winning windows, please call us at 708-232-7005. We save families more than $700/year on heating and air conditioning!
Subscribe to WindowWorks's Blog